Terms & Conditions
- Following receipt of your order, the services will be provided to you by the contract conditions for the services you purchased.
- The nature of the services you ordered, your prompt and accurate completion of your obligations regarding the execution of the services, and the date of your purchase may all have an impact on how quickly the services are delivered.
- Upon completion of the services, the services will be considered effectively supplied to you.
- Should the contract be canceled before the delivery services, the terms of the agreement will decide if you are entitled to a full, partial, or no return and how the contract may be discontinued.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of Design Kix, they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount before the commencement of the work.
- Suppose Design Kix and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services. In that case, they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance before the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 7 days of the start date of the services.
- Design Kix shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, Design Kix shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- All charges quoted to the client shall be exclusive of VAT, which Design Kix shall add to its invoices at the appropriate rate.
- All additional work requested by the Client, which is requested following commencement of the Services and which is outside the scope of the Quotation (including any services necessarily procured to carry out the Services) shall be regarded as additional to the cost given in the Quotation and will be invoiced separately at the rates contained in the then-current Design Kix’ rate card.
- All charges listed in Quotations are estimates and are subject to final confirmation of technical specification.
- The parties agree that Design Kix may review and increase its standard hourly fee rates at any time, provided that such charges cannot be increased more than once in any 12 (twelve) month period.
- Design Kix will provide the Client with written notice of any such increase one (1) month before the proposed date of the rise. Suppose such an increase is not acceptable to the Client. In that case, within two (2) weeks of such notice being received or deemed to have been received per this condition, it may terminate the Contract by giving three (3) months written notice to Design Kix.
- Without prejudice to any other right or remedy that it may have if the Client fails to pay Design Kix on the Due Date, Design Kix may:
- Charge interest on such sum under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998; from the Due Date, accruing daily and being compounded quarterly until payment is made, whether before or after any judgment, and the Client shall pay the interest immediately on demand; and suspend all Services until payment has been made in full.
- Time for payment shall be of the essence of the Contract.
- All sums payable to Design Kix under the Contract shall become due immediately on its termination. This condition is without prejudice to any right to claim for interest.
- Without prejudice to any other rights it may have, Design Kix may set off any Client’s liability to Design Kix against any liability of Design Kix to the Client.
- A full refund will be made if you decide to cancel our services within 5 days of payment.
- If you choose to terminate our services after the initial 5 days, you will be charged an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project. The balance will be credited to the account from which you made payment within 45 days of cancellation.
- Cancellation of any service renewal should be made 10 days before the start of the next billing cycle.
- If cancellations are made after the start of the billing cycle, an amount equivalent to the working hours put into the project during that month will be billable, which the clients will be entitled to pay.
- If you signed up for our services but did not use them, you are still entitled to pay us.
- Amount of refund will be credited to the account from which the payment was made within 45 days of service cancellation.